Wednesday 23 November 2011

Baby Bump

My baby bump is finally showing.

I am getting seats on the train... Thanks to kind hearted folks. On and off, people do pretend to be asleep. Either that or I am quite good at concealing the bump.

Anyway, some friends already noticed on photos.

I do miss my XS figure and all those tiny, pretty clothes I used to wear... my activities like dancing, running, diving and hot yoga... and the ability to eat a lot of food (my appetite shrunk and I can't eat certain food at all)... and, I do miss looking slim and thin on photos... But oh well, this is parts and parcel of being pregnant. I have already proudly embraced this privilege to put on weight. It IS my entitlement.

So, yes, I do proudly try to push out my tummy more on the train for a seat. I shamelessly tell restaurant folks I am preggy and need my food "now". Haha.

Ok. I sound like I am abusing my pregnancy. But hey! Might as well make the fullest use of this moment, right? *batting eyelids*

Oh yes. I am happier to show off my tummy and look fat.

Here are a couple of photos I realised my bumps are really obvious.



No comments: