Tuesday 26 February 2013

New Leap of Faith

It's like God calling out to me. When I left the career I built in the last 10 years for my passion, I got many doors opened in the education industry.

I was invited to attend several parenting and education workshops. Of them, Mindchamps impressed me the most with their well researched and proven education system and techniques. They focus on developing the children's mindset. This, they coined it, the Champion Mindset.

Through their complimentary workshops, I learned to be a better parent myself. Through their complimentary workshops, I witnessed drastic improvements in children. These convinced me enough to join them to be their consultant.

Why? Because I hope to help more children and parents find the fun in learning. Educating children is a confusing task and many parents get stressed over it. Needless to say, the pressure is transferred to the children.

So, here I am. I am officially a Mindchamps consultant.

Contact me at cindyong@mindchamps.org or enrichwithcindy@gmail.com if you would like to receive education or parenting tips.

No comments: