Saturday 3 May 2014

Gratitude

As I watched Isaac sleep, I am mso grateful he is attending my Childcare centre. This way, I can continue to be with him.

Otherwise, after a long weekend, I will get love sick! 

Love going to the different houses to visit. Love watching him do things and surprised me with new actions or words. Love all the family time we get.

This CNY had been so fulfilling. We went to the zoo and I realized Isaac is really timid! He was afraid of the elephants after they splashed water at us. He was afraid of the dog, pony... He was even afraid of the water sprouts at the water park!

He surprises me all the time.

Anyway, I am thankful for a really good husband. He deserves all our love for spending time with us despite his sinus affecting him again.

Here's a photo of Isaac all ready to meet the animals.


No comments: