Friday 4 May 2007

Patience

Danny said, "Maybe you completed it too fast, and you're not enjoying the process.... some food for thought.. it's not the end result.. its the journey that we all grow from."

He said this in regards to my patience level.

I was told that I need to be more patient. So, I said the advantage of being impatient is, I am highly efficient at getting things done. Thus, his reply as above.

I shall mull over what he said.

So, what does my patience level do for me?

Ponder... ponder... ponder... ^^

1 comment:

Justin said...

Remember that to all things, happiness is not to be acquired ... but the pursuit of happiness if what makes it all the more important.

However, remember that with the idea of being patient, also leads to the habit of procrastination. Although good things come to those who wait, he who watches the opportunities to pass should not be the one to shout the loudest when left behind.

Set a deadline when you look at things, so at least you realise that you have set your limit for patience. During that time, make not yourself rush for things, but take each step, slowly but surely.