Saturday 5 May 2007

Studying with Yin Ling

Ganbatte girl! All the best for your exam! I am anticipating the yummy food and fun activities on our to-do-list.


My face was the canvas for Cass' makeup. This is her masterpiece.The doctor and nurses at this clinic were obviously Walt Disney's fans.


The chicken rice stall that was supposedly a favourite of Singapore Idol, Taufik Batisah. To me, the chicken was a little under-roasted and the rice a bit hard. Nevertheless, the companion made the food tasty and the lunch enjoyable.


"No dogs allowed" sign that Ling liked a lot and insisted I took, or else she would roll on the floor and create a scene. *Kidding*


My beloved Mac that kept me occupied while Ling mugged.


Our loyal companion. A true friend indeed! (Fillet O Fish)


Cass studying for her exam and I accompanying her (for four days). How good a friend am I! ^^







No comments: