Friday 17 September 2010

Cooking on a Sickly Day

I was sick the weekend before I left for Hong Kong. Since I was home the whole day and Baby was away at COMEX, I decided to cook. Even when I am sick, I do not compromise on my food.

I bought organic barley sometime ago. So, I decided to try. I probably added too little sugar because it definitely did not taste good.

This was my favourite! I made Spinach with Chicken Udon for lunch. I made it Japanese style using dashi.

At dinner, I did not know what to eat and I was not very hungry. So, I whipped up something quickly with an inspiration from Jones the Grocer. It was some breakfast dish and I can't remember the name. Anyway, I added pasta sauce to blanched Spinach and added a few microwaved Legendary Sausages. Viola! Dinner was served.

No comments: