Friday 17 September 2010

Lai Lai Beef Noodles

One day after Rock Kidz, I was starving. So, Baby took me to Lai Lai Beef Noodles (Taiwanese style) at Liang Seah Street. I have been craving for the beef noodles for a while. But I am such a sucker for loyalty card and membership that, after I am done with our meals, I insisted I must change my card for gift (since my card was full) that very day.

While I was doing so, "Mdm Fatimah" was happily booking our car somewhere down the street. I exchanged my card for a Watson's $10 gift card. But we also left Liang Seah with a summon of $30 and an angry Baby. If we left the place right after the meal, it would have been fine.

Oh well, I did not know I would be returning there again tonight with Suz and Grace. Nevertheless, here's our indulgence that Sunday.


Woo... My favourite! Pepper Salted Chicken. Super love the one at Lai Lai.

Guess what? This Braised Pig's Large Intestine was really nice. I don't usually like pig's large intestine but this was quite worth the calories.

Of course... here's the uber nice beef noodles which is always too huge because I would add side dishes and bubble tea and end up not being able to finish.

*Slurp*

No comments: