Thursday 28 April 2011

How does it feel?

How does it feel I am 1.5 days away from bidding farewell to the company I work in for almost four years?

Relaxed, happy and excited. Savouring every enjoyable moment I can and leaving with the best last memories.

Would I be sad?

I would be of course! It's a silly question to ask. But, the intensity of this feeling is already diluted because I was so sad when I resigned, I almost cried. Right now, I am adapted to the idea of my departure. I am a little immuned to the fact that I am leaving.

This place has left me a lot of memories - mostly pleasant.

From the first time I joined and had such wonderful contributions to the company... to the take over and transitions... to having so many good friends at work... to wonderful work environment and bosses... to the parties we had... those drunk moments... those travels... those laughters... joy... sadness and farewells... Of course, those challenging moments... struggles... fears...

This place has imprinted a lot of wonderful memories. It has also seen me through my relationship and marriage. This is where I have grown up. It has made me stronger and better.

How could I not be sad?

I feel like I am bidding a really good relationship goodbye. If not because of better opportunity, personal development and desire to have my dream come true... I would hate to say "I think we don't complement each other. We have characters differences now."

I only wish that I will not cry (my tear ducts are very weak) on my last day tomorrow. So long. Farewell! I will bring along all these sweet, happy memories to my new challenge.

You will always have a place in my heart.

No comments: