Friday 8 April 2011

Oh! What a Glorious Day!

Caption: View from my desk - Our busy PSA port and beautiful sunny day

It is such a glorious day today!

Here I am sitting at my desk, savouring the last few weeks of wonferful scenary I have from my desk before I leave this place.

It's only recently then I really enjoy the view next to me. I realised that our port is really busy. It's filled with containers, cargos and many ships. On top of that, they seem to be reclaiming a part of the island. Evolving landscape...

Staring at the azure sea, clear baby blue sky and white, fluffy clouds, an image appeared in my mind: Me in bikini, sun hat and shades, lounging on a sun deck, sipping cocktail and soaking in a healthy tan. Staring at the endless horizon of the earth, where the sky meets the edge of the sea. Listening to the serenity of nothing but waves gently hitting the coastline. Hmmm... This is life.

So, I decided, I must go to the beach again. My body yearns to go beneath that waves-lapping surface, to visit the colour, marine world I love.

If, I don't get radiated. :)

Anyway, I sure know how to enjoy life. A few days ago, Suz and I randomly decided to go for Martini Hour at Morton's Bar. It was such an impromptu decision. And we had so much fun just sipping martinis and enjoying free steak sandwich.

I am so glad that I still have friends who could do happy hours together with. We agreed that we should not stop this. Let's hope it continues through our older age!

Here are some images.

Dearie with her Lychee Martini

Me with Lychee Martini


Chocolate Martini

Steak Sandwich - don't ask what the red "stain" was

They were so generous and kept serving us the steak sandwiches - when I already had in my hand.

No comments: