Tuesday 21 May 2013

Nurturing God's Kingdom

It is official! I am finally pursuing my passion to teach. Not just to teach but to nurture children while serving God!

My true passion is in early childhood but financially, Baby was more keen in me pursuing other levels of teaching.

God has a way with things. He knows our hearts and he will open the doors he wants us to pursue. So, after several prayers and wonders, He led me to Bethel Presbyterian Preschool.

Not only that, he gave me so many signs and answers regarding my desire to be in his ministry. The whole process was so smooth that I was shocked.

How awesome is our God.

Anyway, I am really glad. I will be professionally bettered and part of the pioneer batch.

I shall follow God's guidance into leading his kingdom and spreading his love!

Seriously, looking forward!




No comments: